The results of the research project InAbsentiEAW were presented and discussed with relevant stakeholders on 24-25 October 2019 in Maastricht.
Please find the InAbsentiEAW E-Bulletin in preparation of the symposium here.
Please find the symposium proceedings here:
- Symposium proceedings
- The research project InAbsentiEAW: Goals, methodology, outcomes
- The research project InAbsentiEAW: Findings and recommendations
- Advocate General Gerard Hogan: Paving the way for better mutual recognition: The EU’s perspective on the InAbsentiEAW recommendations
- Effective in absentia EAWs: Necessities from a national perspective
- Challenges and solutions for in absentia EAWs
- After InAbsentiEAW – Reflections from the stakeholders’ perspectives on the way forward